21. In case, despite all these precautions, there are still errors or omission of its militants, how can a political apply for the situation to be redressed?

Any political party, elector, representative of a political party or candidate may petition the Electoral Board for any case in particular of omission, error or multiple entry of an elector on the national electoral register.