5. I have been running my business in the same locality for more than 6 years, and my wish is to register there. Is that possible?

Sure, for every citizen who proves that their name is on the income tax assessment list of a given constituency for the fifth consecutive year may likewise be entered on the electoral register of such constituency.  In your case, your request for registration must include an attestation of non-registration on an electoral register or deletion, issued by the ELECAM council branch of your usual place of residence or abode.